Thanks for your interest, Jagjeet!

Hi Jagjeet,

I wanted to reach out briefly. We had connected previously about learning and development at WorldwiN international, and I know priorities can shift over time.

I’m reconnecting with teams to understand where things landed after evaluating training solutions. Would you say today you’re:
  1. Set with your current approach
  2. Exploring ways to improve engagement or leadership development
  3. Actively evaluating learning content or an LMS
If it’s helpful, I’m happy to share what other teams like yours are doing now, even if it’s just a quick pulse check.

Would a quick 10-minute conversation early next week make sense?

Best,
Brandee


Brandee Torres
Sales Development Representative 
314-804-1734
14500 South Outer 40 Road 
Chesterfield, Missouri 63017
LinkedIn | Facebook |Twitter   
Uploaded Image  

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to DurhamRegion.com's A.M. Headlines newsletter

Bidder Registration Now Open

Welcome to BramptonGuardian.com's Product Recall Alerts newsletter

Boost your income: Smartlink + Landing Page

EU wants to support bedrock cyber vulnerability program, top official says

Re:ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Web Demo Request

CQC update for adult social care providers